Velona Cuddlies Biodegradable Bamboo Nappies
Silky Soft Fast-absorbing Non-toxic
Bonus offer: Free* Biodegradable Bags
Newborn: up to 5kg 50 nappies
Small: 3 - 8kg 50 nappies
Medium: 6 - 10kg 38 nappies
Large: 9 - 14kg 36 nappies
XL: 12kg + 34 nappies
- Free of toxins: 100% free of chlorine, dioxins, alcohol, perfumes, latex, PVC, TBT, or phthalates. They have no prints, so there’s no ink to worry about!
- Planet-Friendly: the Best eco nappies, biodegrading 75% of its content in under 100 days!
- 100% bamboo fiber top sheet: helps to wick moisture away quickly and is super soft and silky smooth against the skin.
- 100% bamboo back sheet: makes the nappy naturally breathable, allowing fresh air to circulate to keep the baby’s skin dry and reduce the risk of nappy rash.
- Triple-stretchable side fastener: allows the baby to move freely and the elastic-back waistband provides a snug and comfortable fit.
- Plant-based Wetness indicator: the single yellow line on the outer side of the nappy turns blue and lets you know when the baby needs to be changed.
- Natural aloe liner: soothes baby's skin.
*Free bio bag offer only available until stocks last. Number of bags included varies depending on the size of nappy (varies from 2-3 rolls per box & 20 bags per roll).
Yeah it was great
No leaks, perfect fit, colour changing urine line, not bad for the environment. This nappy has it all! I love them and my babies bum loves them!!! Super absorbent and have never had a poonami! Highly recommended.
Really good quality nappies, they are soft and a good option for delicate skin!!! Excellent Customer service too great combo
Really soft on your bum!!
No red bums/no rash. Soft like your baby’s bum
I’ve tried most brands available at supermarkets and this one is a winner hands down. Highly recommend!
My experience with Cuddlies.co has been excellent. The process was professional from start to finish. I love the environment conscious aspect of the products. And must importantly the quality of everything I've purchased has been unquestionable. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.